Call us to place an order: 585-473-2098
- Stever's accepts American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa.
- We process your credit card ourselves. Please be assured that none of your information is ever given away or sold.
- We are happy to ship our candy to you or as a gift to family or friends.
- We take great care to package the candy so it will arrive in great condition.
- The minimum weight for us to ship is One Pound (1 lb.) of candy per address.
- Other than busy Holiday times, whatever day you call in your order it will ship the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday & Saturday will be shipped the following Monday
- When your order ships, it leaves our building by 6pm.
- Theday it day leaves here does not count towards time in transit.
- Normal business days for UPS are Monday through Friday; they pick up daily from our shop.
- Items are shipped by UPS within the United States only. The options for the 48 states are Ground, 3 Day Select, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air Saver.
- The options for Alaska are Ground, 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air.
- The options for Hawaii are 2nd Day Air, and Next Day Air.
- UPS requires a physical address -- NO P/O boxes or military bases.
- Local Deliveries within Rochester
- Stever's uses a local delivery service. Please call us for pricing & delivery times.
- Candy is manufactured in our facility that processes tree nuts/peanuts, dairy, soy and wheat products. While we make every effort to not have peanuts near non-peanut candies, trace amounts may be present.
- Candy has complete ingredients on every package.
! Heat Warning !
- Our chocolates are very perishable, especially during the warm months of the year, or if shipping to a warm climate.
- We suggest 2nd Day Air for AZ, NM, TX, MS, LA, FL, GA, SC, and NC.
- Ice packs help to keep the candy cool and are reusable. They are free: we'll put one in your order if we feel it is necessary. All this is done to help with the possibility of melting; We do not offer a guarantee as it is out of our control once in transit. You are shipping at your our risk when it is above 75 degrees F in Rochester or your destination.